Sports Compression Arm Sleeves
The Arm Compression Sleeves strengthen the arm muscles with a comfortable compression effect. The compressive effect is based on medical standards, i.e. it decreases from wrist to upper arm, promoting circulation. The muscles receive a better supply of oxygen, continue to perform more effectively & regenerate faster.
The Sports Compression Sleeves Arm strengthen the arm muscles with a comfortable compression effect. The compressive effect is based on medical standards, i.e. it decreases from wrist to upper arm, promoting circulation. The muscles receive a better supply of oxygen, continue to perform more effectively and regenerate faster. Stimulating blood circulation also causes the arm muscles to quickly heat up, which makes them better protected against injury. The compression reduces uncomfortable muscle vibrations in the biceps and triceps, thus preventing premature fatigue.
The sleeves, which come in a sporty design, are available as a pair and are durable, breathable and extra-soft in the elbow area for increased wearing comfort. They can be washed at 40 °C and can be tumble-dried. To ensure the correct size is selected, the circumference of the wrist and the upper arm at the level of the armpit must be measured, as well as the length of the arm from the wrist to the armpit.
Fabric: 79% Polyamide, 21% Elastane
- Benefit from more power, increased endurance, faster recovery times - train longer and more often
- Improved circulation through medical-grade compression that decreases from wrist to upper arm
- Temperature and moisture-regulating effect through breathable high-tech microfibre fabric
- Reduces muscle vibrations in the biceps and triceps
- Soft inner elbow area for comfortable fit with every movement
- Sleeves protect you against UV radiation with UPF 80
- Durable, toxic-free product of robust quality
- Package contains 1 pair (2 items)
Find Your Size
Measure for the best fit:
A) Start your measurement from a point just below the armpit. Measure the circumference at this height with your arm by your side. B) Measure the circumference of your wrist. C) Measure the length of your arm between the two points.