You’re now the proud owner of a Bauerfeind product!
Now that you’re all geared up and ready to go, you’ll need to know how to take care of it. Bauerfeind’s knit products must be washed regularly to ensure the strength of the knit and the seams. Regular washing will help to counteract stretching. For light use, washing every two to three uses is ideal. For heavy use more frequent washes may be required.
PLEASE FOLLOW OUR WASHING INSTRUCTIONS FOR BEST RESULTS AND LONGEVITY:
- You may machine wash your support, but hand washing may help extend the life of your product
- Ensure any velcro tabs are secured to their straps, not hanging loose or attached to the knit, which can snag and cause runs in the fabric
- Machine wash in cold/cool water (~ 30°C), using the gentle or delicate cycle setting
- Wash with similar colors using any regular laundry detergent with no additives (no fabric softener or Woolite®)
- We recommend using a mesh washing bag
- Lay your support flat to air dry, do not hang it to dry as it may stretch out
- Do not dry it your Bauerfeind support in a dryer, this can compromise the knitted fabric
Please wash your Bauerfeind supports regularly to ensure proper function and retain the compression of the knitted fabric!
Failure to properly wash and care for the product will not qualify as a defect.