Sports Compression Sleeve Thigh
The Thigh Compression Sleeves strengthen the muscles in the thigh through powerful compression. The compressive effect is based on medical standards, i.e. it decreases from knee to thigh, promoting circulation. The muscles receive a better supply of oxygen, continue to perform more effectively and regenerate faster.
The Sports Compression Sleeves Upper Leg strengthen the muscles in the thigh through powerful compression. The compressive effect is based on medical standards, i.e. it decreases from knee to thigh, promoting circulation. The muscles receive a better supply of oxygen, continue to perform more effectively and regenerate faster. Stimulating blood circulation also causes the thigh muscles to quickly heat up, which makes them better protected against injury. The compression reduces uncomfortable muscle vibrations, thus preventing premature fatigue.
The sleeves, which come in a sporty design, are available as a pair and are durable, breathable, and fit securely thanks to a silicone top band on the upper edging. They can be washed at 40 °C and can be tumble-dried. To ensure the correct size is selected, the leg must be bent at a 90° angle and the circumference of the thigh must be measured just above the flexed knee. The circumference of the leg a hand’s width below the flexed knee must also be measured, as well as the length between these two points.
Fabric: 79% Polyamide, 21% Elastane
- Benefit from more power, increased endurance, faster recovery times - train longer and more often
- Improved circulation through medical-grade compression that decreases from knee to thigh
- Temperature and moisture-regulating effect through breathable high-tech microfibre fabric
- Hamstring and quad muscle protection
- Sleeves protect you against UV radiation with UPF 80
- Safe and non-slip through every movement
- Durable, toxic-free product of robust quality
- Package contains 1 pair (2 items)
Find Your Size
Measure for the best fit:
A) Measure the circumference of the thigh at a hand’s width below the crotch. B) Bend your knee at a right angle. Start in the hollow of the knee and measure the circumference of the thigh. C) Measure the length of your thigh between the two points.