GenuTrain A3 Knee Brace
The GenuTrain® A3 orthopedic brace is suitable for treating various types of knee complaints: e.g. osteoarthritis, irritated knee joint, complex knee pain or misalignment of the kneecap (pa-tellar lateralization). Thanks to the anatomically shaped pad integrated in the elastic knit fabric (elastic pressure pad), the support gives the joint and muscles a targeted, healing intermittent compression massage on every movement.
- Massages and relieves knee pain
- Breathable Train active knit for high wearing comfort
- Ideal for active senior citizens
- Soft knit fabric - Keeps moisture away from the body and machine-washable on the gentle cycle (which helps maintain its elasticity and original fit) so it’s easy to care for.
- Soft hollow of the knee - Enhanced wearing comfort
- Expansion zone - In the calf area, makes the support easier to put on.
- Corrective guide - Keeps the knee cap stable and centered for stability without loss of mobility.
- Massage pads - Comforting soft stimulating nubs provide pain relief.
STABILIZES AND STIMULATES
GenuTrain A3 ("anti arthros algos" = "against joint pain") uses intermittent compression massage to treat the typical pain points in the knee. The three-dimensional Train knit helps the muscular stabilization of the knee joint. The integrated visco-elastic pad prevents the kneecap from slipping, combats pain and massages the surrounding tissue. Edemas and effu-sions can be relieved more quickly.
EFFECTIVE AND COMFORTABLE
The construction of the GenuTrain A3 and the material used guarantee that the brace is both medically effective and a comfortable fit: with a softer knit in the hollow of the knee, pressure-reduced edges, breathable materials and an elastic shape adapted to suit the body shape. Two spiral stays located on the sides retain the shape of the brace. The skin underneath thus remains pleasantly dry, and nothing is constricted.
- Irritative conditions, especially gonarthrosis (also the onset of ligamentosis, tendomyopathy, posttraumatic and postoperative)
- Knee pain with functional instability due to general muscular disbalance
- Patellar lateralization
- Jumper’s Knee
MEASUREMENT AND PRODUCT RANGE
All Train active supports can be washed separately in the washing machine at 30 ° C with liquid detergent. Please note the following information:
- In the case of products with Velcro straps, these should be removed if possible or firmly attached to the designated place.
- If possible, pads or splints should also be removed before washing.
It is recommended to use a laundry net (spin cycle: maximum 500 revolutions per minute). Dry your Train active support in the air and not in the dryer, otherwise the knitted fabric may be impaired.
Please wash your Train active support regularly so that the compression of the knitted fabric is retained.