EpiTrain Elbow Support
When your elbow tissue is over-strained, achy, swollen or inflamed, Bauerfeind’s EpiTrain braces deliver the relief you need. EpiTrain has a compression massage effect on the soft tissue during movement, which relieves pain, activates the surrounding muscles, reduces swelling and stabilizes joints. For optimal pain relief or if a particularly strong treatment is desired, you can order the additional support strap.
Tennis elbow or golfers elbow can cause irritation and pain that inhibits activity and performance. The EpiTrain® orthopedic brace helps reduce this pain and relieve tension. As you move, the special knitted compressive support with its built-in visco-elastic pads stimulates the muscles and aids healing.
- Anatomic fit
- Exact compression and comfort
- Helps to relieve pain
- Graduated compression - Compression tapers at the edges to target painful areas and help improve circulation.
- Pressure-reduced edges - Ensure a comfortable fit without constriction and make the support easier to put on and take off.
- Anatomical shape - Improves stabilization of the tendon. Viscoelastic material reduces vibration and shock to the tendon.
- Epicon+ Pads - Boosts pain relief by relieving pressure and helps ensure correct positioning.
- Flexible Massage Nubs - Provide selective stimuli, offering targeted relief for the irritated insertions of the finger flexors and extensors and intensive stimulation for the radial and ulnar muscles.
- Knitted Fabric - Softer and more breathable in the sensitive elbow area to increase comfort when bending and stretching the arm during periods of intense movement.