ManuTrain Wrist Support
ManuTrain® wrist supports take the strain off your wrist and provides pain relief and soothes wrist pain. Gentle compression accelerates the healing of soft tissue irritation. ManuTrain is useful for Carpal tunnel syndrome, inflammation of the tendon in the wrist, arthritis, overuse, or following an injury.
In cases of tenosynovitis (inflammation of the tendon in the wrist), arthritis of the wrist or following injury, ManuTrain® takes the strain off your wrist and provide pain relief. To do this, the flexible Train® knitted fabric compressive inserts incorporated in it, taking pressure off nerves and blood vessels and relieving pain. An inner stay and an elastic strap stabilize the wrist, reducing irritation.
- Helps to relieve pain
- Relieves strain and stabilizes during movement
- Individually adjustable stabilization
- Seamless knit between thumb and index finger - Enables you to grip objects without irritation
- Breathable materials - Optimal wearing comfort
- Three-dimensional knit - Constructed to conform to the natural shape of the wrist, so it is still mobile, but gets the stability it needs.
- Support pads - Relieve the pressure on nerves and blood vessels to reduce pain and swelling.
- Additional Velcro® strap - Supports the stabilizing effect of the inner hand stay while letting you control the amount of compression.
- Adaptable stay - Can be added for a greater stabilizing effect.
- Reduced pressure at the edges - Prevents constriction