ManuTrain Wrist Brace
In cases of tenosynovitis (inflammation of the tendon in the wrist), arthritis of the wrist or following injury, ManuTrain® takes the strain off your wrist and provide pain relief. To do this, the flexible Train® knitted fabric compressive inserts incorporated in it, taking pressure off nerves and blood vessels and relieving pain. An inner stay and an elastic strap stabilize the wrist, reducing irritation.
In the event of an acute injury, persistent overload, chronic wear and tear or after an operation, the wrist needs rest and reliable external stabilization. It is important to restore joint mobility as quickly as possible. This is where the ManuTrain hand brace comes in: its two-piece strap system allows you to adjust the stabilization to suit your symptoms without restricting your movements. The belt system is wrapped around the palm and wrist from the forearm and fastened in order to achieve immediately noticeable relief. The degree of stabilization can be reduced in line with the therapy and depending on the presence of pain.
- Promotes regeneration through alternating pressure massage of the Train fabric
- The degree of stabilization can be individually adjusted using the two-part belt system
- Freely movable fingers and seamless zone in the thumb area for comfortable carrying
- Two-part strap system - for an individual, therapy-oriented stabilization of the wrist
- Anatomically shaped thumb opening - with a soft, seamless comfort zone for a comfortable fit
- Pressure-reduced edge areas - prevent constrictions
- Viscoelastic pad - relieves the ulnar bone prominence
- Train knit - with a special high-low structure for comprehensive stimulation of the proprioceptors
- Easy to put on and take off - thanks to high elasticity and the included donning aid
HELP ON HAND
The compressive bandage has a pain-relieving effect due to the medical compression of the tissue and offers a massage effect that promotes blood circulation and regeneration. The elastic Train knit also stimulates your joint-stabilizing muscles in combination with the pad positioned on the ulna. The functional pad has a recess for the bony prominence - this protects against pressure peaks and also serves as a positioning aid for the wrist bandage. The skin-friendly materials, reduced-compression edges and the anatomically shaped thumb opening of the ManuTrain increase comfort during your everyday activities or therapeutic exercises.
INCLUDED DONNING AID
The high stretchability of the breathable and skin-friendly knitted fabric and the enclosed donning aid make it easier for you to put on and take off the ManuTrain.
- Chronic post-traumatic or postoperative irritation
- Distortions (wrist injuries, e.g. sprains)
- Osteoarthritis (joint wear)
- Instability, e.g. with a springy ulna
- Tendovaginitis (tendonitis)
- Prevention / recurrence prevention
MEASUREMENT AND PRODUCT RANGE
All Train active supports can be washed separately in the washing machine at 30 ° C with liquid detergent. Please note the following information:
- In the case of products with Velcro straps, these should be removed if possible or firmly attached to the designated place.
- If possible, pads or splints should also be removed before washing.
It is recommended to use a laundry net (spin cycle: maximum 500 revolutions per minute). Dry your Train active support in the air and not in the dryer, otherwise the knitted fabric may be impaired.
Please wash your Train active support regularly so that the compression of the knitted fabric is retained.