Ski Performance Compression Socks
Ski socks with targeted compression and functional zones for the calves and the feet – for maximum performance and comfort on long downhill runs.
Ski Performance Compression Socks provide energy for the slopes and support the calf muscles through special compression zones. These reduce muscle vibrations and ensure that more energy reserves remain available for the next ski run.
The “Shin Protection”, “Instep Protection” and “Calf Protection” padded zones reduce pressure on the shin bone, instep and calf. This allows for comfortable and friction-free positioning of the legs in the ski boots, to ensure they will still feel light after long days on the slopes. The “Heel Protection” and “Relief Sole” comfort zones at the heel and sole offer a soft stand inside the ski boot. The “Achilles Comfort” groove provides lasting relief for the Achilles tendon and prevents irritation.
The compression stockings have an ideal fit on the skin for maximum effectiveness. To ensure the correct size is selected, the shoe size and the circumference at the widest part of the calf must be measured. With their sporty design, Ski Compression Socks are durable, breathable and washable at 40 °C. They are specially made in Germany to top quality standards and are toxin-free and skin-friendly.
Material composition: 89% Polyamide, 11% Elastane
- Targeted Compression Zones reduce irritating muscle vibrations
- Keeps your calf muscles in their optimal performance zone for longer
- Comfortable wear inside the ski shoe
- Reduces the pressure load on the soles of your feet while skiing
- Comfort groove for the Achilles tendon effectively reduces irritation on longer tours
- Hypoallergenic, breathable and moisture-wicking
- Durable, toxic-free product of robust quality
Find Your Size
Measure for the best fit:
A) Measure the circumference of your calf at the largest point. B) Use your standard shoe size to determine the length of your socks.