Sports Compression Calf Sleeves - 20-30 mmHg (Pair)
The Compression Calf Sleeves strengthen the muscles in the lower legs through powerful compression. The compressive effect is based on medical standards (20-30 mmHg compression level), i.e. it decreases from ankle to calf. The muscles receive a better supply of oxygen, continue to perform more effectively and regenerate faster. Compression sleeves are sold in pairs.
The Sports Compression Calf Sleeves strengthen the muscles in the lower legs through powerful compression. The compressive effect is based on medical standards, i.e. it decreases from ankle to calf. This promotes circulation in the legs and improves venous return. The muscles receive a better supply of oxygen, continue to perform more effectively and regenerate faster. Stimulating blood circulation also causes the lower leg muscles to quickly heat up, which makes them better protected against injury. The compression reduces uncomfortable muscle vibrations in the calf, thus preventing premature fatigue. The sleeves, which come in a sporty design, are available as a pair and are durable, breathable and fit perfectly thanks to their extra-wide edging band. They can be washed at 40 °C and can be tumble-dried. To ensure the correct size is selected, the circumference above the ankle bone and the circumference at the widest part of the calf must be measured, as well as the length of the lower leg up to the hollow of the knee.
Fabric: 79% Polyamide, 21% Elastane
- 20-30 mmHg compression level
- Benefit from more power, increased endurance, faster recovery times - train longer and more often
- Proven increase in power through medical-grade compression that decreases from ankle to knee
- Temperature and moisture-regulating effect through breathable high-tech microfibre fabric
- Wide edging for a comfortable fit
- Sleeves protect you against UV radiation with UPF 80
- Safe and non-slip through every movement
- Durable, toxic-free product of robust quality
- Package contains 1 pair (2 items)
Find Your Size
Measure for the best fit:
A) Measure the circumference of your calf at the largest point. B) Measure the circumference of your ankle at the narrowest point. C) Measure the length of your calf: start two fingers below the kneecap and measure down to the narrowest point of the ankle.